Saturday, April 26, 2008

people moving

My parents and I went to the totally futuristic EPCOT center this evening for a little Disney action. We walked around the world showcase, saw the Ventures play "Walk Don't Run" in the American Pavilion, and rode the wild waters of Mexico. It was a good time. The flower and garden thingy was going on, so there were lots of cool topiaries shaped like Disney characters and a butterfly house. No butterflies landed on me, but I understand. I was sweating a lot and I wouldn't have landed on me, either. This morning we went to Downtown Disney for some souvenir shopping and food consuming. We ate a volcano. I love walking around Disney with my folks. This picture was taken while walking back to the car from EPCOT. We parked really far away. It was great. <3