Friday, October 26, 2007

money says it all

Today my department moved to another floor of our building and became a new department. Basically, I got hooked up because I now sit in front of a large wall of windows looking out over Greektown, I've got an awesome cube in a quiet part of the office, and the carpeting and lighting on the floor are aesthetically pleasing. I love it. I had to do a lot of cleaning in my cube, though, because apparently the person ahead of me had no home training and trashed the desk. It was so bad that I had to get a brand new phone and the closet I hang my coat in is so foul that my jacket now smells like stank. Pictured here is a drawer full of condiments that had a mysterious slip of paper with a phone number labled 'money.' It was the crown jewel. But seriously, I absolutely love my new cube. :)